Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. Join us and become an important member of our sales and marketing team! You will have the opportunity to be part of a leading sales team and be recognized for your demand-creation ability.
This key position provides a superior standard of service to prospects and clients to market the Cambria brand to dealers, designers, builders, architects and developers. The successful candidate must be able to office out of their home, call on customers in the Greater Chicago area and possess the following qualities to maintain the high demands of this fast growing industry:
- A minimum of two years of experience in business to business sales, marketing or interior design
- Strong team player and proven self-starter
- Superior organization and follow up skills from a home based office (computer, phone, iPad, etc. supplied by company)
- Excellent sales skills and high level of independent motivation
- Must be able to travel and work with customers throughout the Greater Chicago Area
- 2 year college degree, 4 year degree preferred or commensurate experience
- Strong business knowledge and financial acumen
- Ability to make quality presentations to small or large groups
- A proven track record of being customer focused and able to build strong relationships
- Strong PC skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience in the home and building industry is desired
- Experience selling features and benefits is preferred
- Ability to sell and track specs in the A&D community is desired
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-050 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.