Le Sueur, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for maintaining safety compliance in the plant and fostering a positive, safe environment.
- Own, maintain, train, and continuously improve the following programs: hazardous communication, lock out tag out, crane, forklift, respiratory protection, confined space, fall protection, blood borne pathogen, AED, and hearing conservation.
- Conduct safety orientation for employees.
- Conduct contractor safety orientation.
- Maintain OSHA 300 log.
- Conduct monthly safety communications.
- Complete monthly safety audits.
- Assist with accident or near miss investigations.
- Head the Safety Improvement Committee.
- Maintain inventory of safety supplies and interact with vendors.
- Assist with ERT (Emergency Response Team) training.
- Schedule and inspect SCBAs (Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus).
- Run the Cambi CARES Program
- Complete carbon monoxide quarterly monitoring.
- Maintain the First Aid room.
- Maintain Hot Work Records.
- Complete Tool Box Talks.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required. Post-secondary education in a safety related field preferred.
- Must have safety work experience in the manufacturing field.
- Knowledge of lock out tag out, respirators, and confined space required.
- Crane and forklift experience preferred. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people and build teams.
- Integrity, dependability and punctuality.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Must have schedule flexibility.
- Ability to work in a dusty environment.
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 14-154 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.