Eden Prairie, MN
This position provides a fully-dedicated application development resource to support our.NET-based Content Management System (CMS), webserver configuration, and CRM integration needs to support the Cambria Digital Marketing team while coordinating with company-wide IS practices. This role is vital to support Cambria’s full use of its technology platforms though optimization projects, site maintenance, innovation projects, and cross-channel digital marketing initiatives.
Essential Functions include the following :
- Integrate and develop new applications and integrate with existing platforms, perform functional and system testing and troubleshooting to ensure applications function as required.
- Follow standard programming practices to integrate front-end design with back-end systems.
- Conduct needs-assessments and create functional specifications.
- Define technical specifications to meet business requirements.
- Make hardware and/or software purchasing recommendations regarding application development.
- Review, develop, and design data models using standard diagramming techniques; create logical data models and translate into physical database structures.
- Performs other tasks or assumes other responsibilities as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or his/her designee.
- BS/BA – 4 year college degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in programming and project management.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop)
- Thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, with an eye for user interface design.
- Interest in new technologies, specifically for web platforms.
- Working knowledge of and experience working with Microsoft .Net Framework (ASP.Net, VB.Net).
- Experience with Content Management Systems required (EPiServer a plus).
- Experience with eCommerce platforms preferred (Magento a plus)
- Working knowledge of and experience working with MS SQL Server, Transact SQL, and database design.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 2003/2008 Server, IIS, and other related server administration tools.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.