Belle Plaine, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for maintaining, setting up, adjusting and operating the CNC machines in a safe and efficient manner. 2nd and 3rd shift positions are currently available
- Monitor and maintain the CNC machine to ensure it is operating properly.
- Inspect equipment with complex parts visually.
- Set up, adjust and operate machines in a safe and efficient manner to produce products to specification.
- Interpret complex engineering drawings and sketches to plan, set-up and operate CNC machines in a high-precision environment with complex parts.
- Read blueprints.
- Upload, download and edit detailed programs.
- Read, analyze and interpret technical procedures.
- Use measuring equipment and check each part before and after machining.
- Communicate with Shift Supervisor and Lead Person to determine acceptability when questions/problems arise.
- Keep work area clean and free of clutter.
- Assist other employees when time allows.
- Work independently and as a team member.
- Perform other duties as defined by supervisor.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- CNC training/schooling 2 year degree or 3 to 5 years of experience preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret blue prints and technical procedures.
- Ability to use measuring equipment.
- Must be able to stand for periods of time up to 10 hours.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to work in wet and dusty environments.
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-023 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.