Le Sueur, MN
Cambria is experiencing rapid growth and has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This key position will be responsible for the daily production and work activity of approximately 12 employees and report to the Production Manager as a member of the broader Plant floor leadership team.
The Production Supervisor will work 12-hour shifts from 5:00 PM to 5:00 AM rotating days. This will allow the employee to have 7 days off with a 3-day weekend every two weeks. This position will work 36 hours one week and 48 hours the next, allowing for 8 hours of overtime each pay period. The employee will also receive double time on Sundays after the completion of the 90-day acceptable work performance probation period.
- Serve as the key technical and business resource in the areas of system operation and production requirements
- Assign work duties and monitor the efficiency of daily production in the plant based on requirements and critical measures including safety, cost, customer service, and system performance
- Hands-on supervising and running of equipment on the plant floor approximately 75% of the time
- Promote shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among personnel (GMP Conformance)
- Ensure the procedures defined in our quality system are followed in the manufacturing operations
- Maintain a positive and energetic interface with all staff members, provide direction, and be a leader and teacher at all times
- Meet production requirements and maintain production schedules / priorities as established by management
- Responsible for tooling inventory and supplies inventory
- Support the Production Manager with established performance standards / goals
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives
- Promote fair and consistent employee relationships
- Lead improvement projects as identified by management
- Responsible for notification of management in the event of a safety incident
- Flexibility to work overtime to cover for vacations or sick employees
- Other duties as defined by management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- BS / BA degree preferred
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience required
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and mechanically inclined
- Ability to act and operate independently using sound analytical and business judgment
- Must be able to stand for periods of time up to 12 hours
- Ability to work areas that require PPE provided by Cambria
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic company with great benefits, such as company matched 401(k) contributions, personal and family medical insurance options, flex spending accounts, and company paid short-term disability and long-term disability, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-001 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.