Le Sueur, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This full-time position is responsible for operating and monitoring the production area to ensure it is running correctly while adhering to quality and safety standards. We are currently seeking to fill several Production Operator positions at our Le Sueur Plant.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to read and write in English to complete required documentation
- Basic computer skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Organizational skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Reliability and punctuality
- Ability to perform hands-on work for the length of a 12 hour shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds at once
- Ability to work a revolving 24/7 work week, including every other weekend (receive double-time pay on Sundays after probationary period)
Cambria offers excellent compensation and benefits including company matching 401k, paid vacations and comprehensive health benefits within a stimulating and friendly work environment.
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-013 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.