Le Sueur, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for general organization of the dock area and handling of shipping and receiving materials while maintaining safety standards.
- Organize and maintain overall appearance of the loading dock including raw materials, packages and pallets to ensure timely, accurate and careful delivery
- Move materials to and from storage, production areas, loading docks, and delivery vehicles using a forklift
- Drive a forklift for a significant portion of your day
- Follow proper maintenance procedures for the forklift
- Follow safe operating procedures while at work, as laid out in SOP manuals
- Maintain and report inventory needs
- Maintain good documentation of inventory, shipping records, receiving inventory and receiving shipping records
- Provide documentation, including daily checklists, for the forklift
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Forklift experience preferred
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to become certified in using a forklift
- Ability to wear a respirator
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, averaging, percentages).
- Ability to work in a safe and careful manner
- Punctuality and dependability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work quickly and take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to work with others as a team player
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to get on and off of a forklift multiple times a day
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed (late evenings, weekends)
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-053 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.