Cambria Surfaces has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for installation of Cambria Quartz countertops and interaction with contractors and homeowners.
- Placing and installing large stone countertops
- Coordinating a daily schedule
- Working with power tools to cut, grind and polish stone
- Driving small to medium-sized trucks
- Interacting with contractors and homeowners
- Performing other duties as assigned by management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience in the construction industry is preferred
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Knowledge of cabinetry, standard measurements and finish carpentry
- General construction knowledge
- CAD experience preferred
- Math skills, especially in geometry
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and provide solutions in a positive, professional manner
- Self-starter that can work independently to meet company and personal goals
- Positive, pro-active work ethic
- Ability to work extended hours as needed (late evenings, weekends)
- Ability to travel
- Ability to perform heavy lifting daily
- Ability to work in a variety of environments, including new construction sites, homes, commercial buildings and office environments
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-114 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.