Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for overall sales and market development within a large multi-state region.
- Manage the District Managers and Market Reps in a predetermined region
- Oversee overall staffing and management of sales personnel within the region
- Motivate, drive and train District Managers and Market Reps to deliver results
- Work with District Managers and Market Reps to ensure partnerships are developed and cultivated to drive sales
- Oversee the creation and implementation of market surveys, strategies and business plans
- Maintain a high level of contact with key partners, industry associations, retailers, etc.
- Ensure market development to maximize sales within the multi-state region
- Manage the performance of District Managers and Market Reps in the region, making sure they know and understand what is expected of them and take disciplinary action as needed
- Provide feedback to District Managers and Market Reps to improve or sustain performance
- Track District Manager production and vacation hours
- Ensure that District Managers are accurately tracking production and vacation hours for Market Reps
- Recruit, hire and train District Managers in the region as needed
- Oversee the process District Managers use to recruit and hire new Market Reps; interview Market Rep candidates and approve new hires.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8+ years of sales experience required
- 5+ years of management experience required
- Solid sales skills
- Some computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Ability to manage a large number of sales personnel within a region
- Results oriented
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent people skills
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 14-117 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.