Gallery Assistant Manager
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for assisting with day to day operations of the Cambria Gallery in downtown Minneapolis. This individual will assist with guest relations and customer experience as well as event management and partner relations. The role will report to the Manager of the Gallery.
- Manage the Gallery during open hours and evening event functions.
- Greet and attend to guests and provide information to better help homeowners and designers understand the benefits of Cambria
- Assist guests with design solutions for their project, as requested
- Work closely with Cambria event marketing staff and other partners to plan and execute all Gallery events and presentations
- Assist the local market reps with sales efforts within the architect and design community (including but not limited to lunch and learns, dinner and learns, executive gallery tours and presentations)
- Manage communication between homeowners, business partners and the appropriate internal Cambria representative to assist with each unique situation
- Manage sample and marketing literature inventory within the Gallery
- Work with Cambria Marketing to track and manage leads from the gallery
- Maintain a clean Gallery and always make sure the space is presentable and in perfect condition
- Stay educated on design trends
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a retail or showroom environment providing excellent guest services
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or similar field
- Experience in the interior design industry, both commercial and residential, is a plus; must have an affinity for interior design and be up on current trends
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Superior presentation skills
- Professional and tailored in appearance to reflect our premium brand
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties
- Superior organizational skills, as well as the ability to maintain focus under pressure
- Highly detail-oriented with a passion for perfection; self-motivated; exceptionally organized; thrives in a team environment that is fast-paced with multiple projects
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 14-071 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.