Berkeley takes its name from a southern English town, and its inspiration from the river that runs through it. Hints of copper and a smattering of bronze swim among a riverbed of sandy tones, infusing this tastefully restrained design with equal parts verve and elegance. Read More
Cambria Product Information:
- Cambria is pure natural quartz. Variation in the natural stone (quartz) color, pattern, size, shape and shade are inherent and unique characteristics to be expected with this product. This does not affect the product performance in any manner.
- Color blotches are intended and integrated into many designs to enhance the natural beauty. Samples are small select cuts from a slab; they do not exhibit all the characteristics of a design and therefore are not fully representative of what will be installed. Product will not be replaced due to these variations.
- Cambria is durable and more resistant to surface damage than other stone. However, all stone can be damaged by force and no stone is chip-proof. Objects hitting edges particularly at sinks or dishwashers may cause chips. Though a minor knife slip will dull the knife and not harm Cambria, no stone surface is scratch-proof. Surface markings are more visible on monotone designs than multi-colored surfaces.
- Cambria is not a seamless product, seams are visible. Where there are seams the product pattern and shade can change.
- Natural stone surfaces can be damaged by sudden and/or rapid change of temperature especially near the edges, as well as direct and/or sustained heating of the top. Cambria may not withstand the direct transfer of heat from pots and pans and other cooking units such as electric frying pans and griddles, and some crock-pots and roaster ovens and heat lamps. Therefore, the use of a hot pad or trivet is always recommended to prevent heating the product.
- Cambria is not a structural support material. 2cm and 3cm Cambria thicknesses are for countertops and must be supported. 1cm thicknesses are for surface finishes such as walls, tub and shower surrounds and fireplaces; horizontal applications such as a tub deck must be completely supported as well.
- Semi-polished finishes (1cm) will not shine and will soil and appear to stain from soiling. Rosslyn™, Minera™ and Parys™ designs are not available in 1cm thickness.
Refer to additional Care and Maintenance & Product Information of Cambria.
For Cambria product warranty information refer to our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
A place to meet,
the ancient town of Berkeley welcomed all those chosen to represent the households of the region by the banks of its river. They consulted carefully beside the gentle currents over the concerns of their neighbors and families.
Perhaps a meeting place is an innate human need. Today we welcome our families and friends into our kitchen to join us in telling our stories, planning our futures and sharing our burdens. Here the easy work of preparing a meal merely reflects how we help each other through the larger concerns of life.
The inspiration behind our Berkeley design is a gathering spot overlooking the shining bed of the Little Avon River, swept softly by a swaying current to mix and form a harmonious whole of silky sand, sparkling bronze and bright flashes of fire.